Thursday, February 28, 2013

Men's Fall 2013 London Collections

Let's catch precise to it, here are the reveals from day one including their ideas, my top rated looks, and… my most severe.

I will not talk about each display but I’ll go over the selections that get the most quantity of press and produce the media’s benefit.

Lou Dalton
Inspiration: Urban meets rural in a 1983 type of way Preferred Looks: These two below seem to emote a attractive sartorial sensation while keeping a fun advantage with the comparison patches and flap on the pockets.

Preferred Look: I experienced the lux blue shiny fabric but Lou… did you have to utilize so friggin much of it?

Topman Design
Inspiration: A trip to the top of the Himalayas.
Preferred Looks: Popped parkas and men’s dresses say it all.

Least Preferred Look: I like what they have ended with the parka’s this season but this one comes across all too ordinary for my preferences.

Meadham Kirchhoff
Inspiration: A 2012 Preferred Looks: Well… there was not a favourite… (I did not individually really like this collection) but I did discover these two looks quite wonderful in their own way.

Least Preferred Look: Among the rubbish and Nike footwear were… these two fellas… do not know what to say here except, I’m sure they have excellent personalities…

Richard Nicoll
Inspiration: Commercial, post-punk motivated essentials mixed with de-constructed neoclassicism

Preferred Looks: I passed away when I saw this print for men. It’s fresh and fun with a jab of messy junipers and a jolt of juiced-up jackals. Didn’t make sense? Encourage the alliteration on top of the print and you will be aware of… Or possibly you will comprehend it just as much as I comprehend most London, designers… not at all.

Least Preferred Look: Okay I said I liked the print but do not get crazy! And do not pair it with orange…